Why yes, I would like another.

Our journey towards another little bundle.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sorry I've been a crappy blogger.. :(

Well AF came on 11/15 or CD 32. NOW it is CD 8 and I'm still frickin spotting/lightly bleeding.*sigh*

I really think something got screwed up with this extra weight I've put on. Way to go me! :(

DD developed a fever of 102.6 last night that hasn't responded well to Tylenol or Motrin, so we are in wait. If she still has the fever tomorrow evening, off to the ER we go. Great.

Moving in T minus 8 days, with tons of packing left to do.

I may continue to be a little MIA for a while.

P.S. - I miss talking to you Sharon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Hi AJ!! I'm so sorry I've been MIA! I've been up late with commitments and Hannah's had a fever of 103 for the past 2 days. Arg! I miss talking to you to! I love your comments on my posts - I look forward to them each day! Add me to your msn? I'm always on :)
Or .. pm me your email addy and we can hook up via the email!
Fondly,
Sharon

11/23/2006 12:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home