Why yes, I would like another.

Our journey towards another little bundle.

Thursday, November 02, 2006



CD 19

Added some pics of Brooklyn at the Pumpkin Patch!

Ok so I went back and read all my previous posts and realized I promised OPK pics. Sorry bout that, I just can't deliver right now. For one, after so many days in a row of the dark, but not quite positive opk's, I just frankly got tired of taking the same picture everyday. And seeing as how my PREHISTORIC Sony Mavica records on diskettes, and my laptop doesn't have a disk drive, well you get the idea.

On to other news. I have been so emotional today. DD will be 10 months old tomorrow. It has flown by, and I wonder if I have cherished it as much as I should have? Should we have been out doing more baby fun things? Should I have entertained her more, or was letting her play solo mostly the right thing?

Everytime I think about the fact that in a little less than 9 weeks from now she will be 1, it brings tears to my eyes. I miss that cute little baby who just laid there so helplessly and wasn't pushing off of me to get down in the floor when I tried to snuggle her. Will I ever get the chance to do this again? What if she is my only baby? I know these thoughts are probably irrational, but I today I just can't get them off my mind.

Ok, that's all from a tearful blabbering me, cause if I keep going, I'm going to be an emotional mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home