Why yes, I would like another.

Our journey towards another little bundle.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

8 dpo aka CD 26


Feeling pregnant... but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Sharp pains in my boobs, my veins that I got with my first prenancy are darker and more defined.

Total loss of appetite.

Sore throat.



I had some faint looking BFP's on Fact Plus yesterday morning, and the morning before. BUT that test has fooled me before.

Nothing consistent on the cheapie tests off eBay. But these tests gave me a line with TAP WATER people, so I don't believe ANYTHING they say, negative OR positive.

I'll be picking up some FRER, and retesting on Sunday. Test date is 11/13. AF is due around Sunday or Monday.

EDD would be 7/24/07

*bites nails*

2 Comments:

Blogger whatthef*ck said...

faint positive sounds good! who gets afaint positive when they are not pregnant? am i being naiive?

11/09/2006 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Wow! Ok, I'm not getting my hopes up. But i'm hoping for you big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How can you wait until Sunday? I guess you have to.

Hope you have a great day!
Sharon

11/10/2006 07:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home