Why yes, I would like another.

Our journey towards another little bundle.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Wow. It's been a LONG time since I've posted here. Things are going well. I am 13 weeks 4 days now. I am getting over a cold, which sucks. My head is hurting badly, and I am super tired. Enough complaining, right? :D

I have started to feel peanut move a little. Little taps and pokes maybe once a day. It's nice :) Here are some ultrasound pics we had done last week.



We tried to see the sex, but he/she was being shy. We got one look between the legs and all we saw was cord.. My next appointment is Thursday, at which time I plan on bringing up the question of when my big ultrasound will be. I hope at my next appt, but I'm not sure if they will do it at 18 weeks. If they want to wait until 22 or so, we are going to schedule a private 2/d ultrasound to check gender around 18 weeks.

More Thursday after my appt!

AJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home